This incredibly handsome man is my Prince Charming, Mr. Right, Outdoor ADVENTURER, Spiritual GIANT, and the most patient, loving, sensitive man I have ever known- for the purpose of this blog he will be referred to as Ty.
Here we are on our marvelous once upon eternity day.
A little over a year after our eternal vows were made we welcomed the cutest little sweet piece of heaven into our family: Missy
Missy today is a little over 2 years old. The last couple years have sure been an adventure with her. The greatest thing about Missy is how she is SUPER I mean SUPER INDEPENDENT. It doesn't matter where we are, she always manages to do her own thing and make the best of it. We also can't forget to mention some favorites: Puzzles, Books, Park, Water, Bubbles, and... oh yes, we can't forget pink.
Ty and I didn't feel our family was complete after the arrival of Missy, and besides, she was so independent and well behaved that we thought all babies came the same. Why not add another bundle of joy to our family and give Missy a playmate? Well, our thoughts soon solidified with the arrival of JJ just 16 months after Missy's birth. Before JJ's birth I never knew babies could be born with blonde hair. Sure enough, they can!
Before JJ was born I prayed that I would be blessed with a cuddly momma's boy, since Missy was so independent and didn't want to waste time in her mom's arms. Well, all I can say is that JJ is the best cuddler I have ever known. He loves to dig his head into your shoulder and hug you when he is excited to see you, or when he needs something, or when he is tired. He is also Missy's little shadow. Everything Missy gets into, he is right there behind her adding to the adventure in his own way.
Still blonde, with the biggest blue eyes that could just melt your heart!
I guess that leaves me last for the introductions.
My name is Mina or Mi.
There are a lot of things I could say, but all that really matters is that I am blessed with the greatest little family anyone could ever wish for. I hope that I can be the mother my children deserve. One thing that motherhood has taught me is that you don't know everything, children don't all come in the same shape and personality, and that if you can make it to the end of the day with your wits about you, you are a superhero. I love this little family of mine, and I hope I can help each member shine in every way possible.





Mi! I am so happy that you are now blogging! I am excited to hear more about your adventures!! I know you'll inspire me a lot, like you always do on facebook!
ReplyDeletexoxo
PS. I will add you to my favorites on my own blog..