Or maybe, its that its the ONLY picture from the weekend I have... Either way we thought it was hilarious!
Today when I woke up to Missy telling me she was hungry, I had forgotten completely it was Easter Sunday!
As I walked out to feed her some cereal in the kitchen I stumbled over some Easter eggs I had placed making a trail to a gift in the center of our living room. As soon as I remembered, I excitedly exclaimed to Missy that the Easter Bunny had come to visit and that he had left Easter Eggs in our home and a present. Her eyes lit up and got so excited as she quickly picked up the trail of chocolate eggs leading to the package in the center of the room. She opened the box to find 4 chocolate bunnies. She was able to name exactly whose belonged to whom. It was AMAZING! Jj's was the race car bunny, hers was the princess bunny, mommy's was the purple bunny, and daddy's was the giant white bunny. She then continued to scour the room for piles of Easter eggs that had been strategically hidden to be easily found- but not too easy. She did an amazing job at finding the eggs in their 'hiding places.' I loved how magical it all seemed to her. All day she talked about the Easter Bunny and how she had received Easter eggs. I do have to say that the sugar rush, was something else. I just need to prepare myself mentally for sugar rush holidays like today and not be so surprised every time it happens.
I promise to post more pictures in the coming weeks. Like from my birthday at Bonkerz... for now though, this will have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment